en - Re: [sympa-users] Anonymous/No Subject when items being archived

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Anonymous/No Subject when items being archived
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 08:05:21 +0200

address@concealed wrote:
I just switched out my server to a new machine on 5/14.  At the same time, the new version of Sympa came out.  I copied my Sympa info & archives over to the new machine, installed MHonarc, and ran through the Sympa install.  Since doing this, whenever a message is sent to be archived, it displays in the Sympa archives as "No Subject/Anonymous" (the old mhonarc) or "No Subject/Unknown" (the new mhonarc).  When I rebuild the archives, they look fine.  Anyone else seen this?

Did you transfer also files  named ".mhonarc.db" ?

Serge