en - Re: [sympa-users] Separate directory tree for customized files?

  • From: John Dalbec <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Separate directory tree for customized files?
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:52:31 -0400

John Dalbec wrote:
I want to customize the loginbanner.us.tpl file. If I put the customized version into /etc/sympa/wws_templates, wwsympa still loads the uncustomized version from /usr/share/sympa/wws_templates. I created the loginbanner.tpl symlink. I chowned both of them to sympa:sympa. I restarted the web server. Is there a way to make wwsympa look in /etc/sympa first and then fall back to /usr/share/sympa if the file is not found?

Sorry, I didn't realize the loginrequest.us.pl template used an absolute path. Does the parser require the use of absolute paths in the PARSE command?
Thanks,
John Dalbec

Thanks,
John Dalbec