en - Re: [sympa-users] -subscribe alias

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] -subscribe alias
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:53:12 +0200

Hi,

Default behavior of Sympa is NOT to activate -subscribe aliases because we fear Spam Harvester could
subscribe to mailing lists this way. But you can change this on your own mailing list server.

address@concealed wrote:

Firstly, thanks for the great software!

I just have one question (on the demo site, none of the -subscribe aliases
seem to be set up so I have been unable to answer it myself).

Does sympa allow users to subscribe/unsubscribe by using email confirmation?
i.e similar to majordomo (send mail to xxx-subscribe and then reply to
confirmation message)

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • -subscribe alias, r . keays, 03/28/2003
    • Re: [sympa-users] -subscribe alias, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 03/31/2003