en - Rejecting subscriptions

  • From: Niklas Matthies <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Rejecting subscriptions
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:46:12 +0100

Hello,

I have a list where subscriptions are "moderated" by the list owner.
The list owner has the option of approving the subscription by sending
an auth command to Sympa, but it seems that it is not possible to
explicitly reject a subscription.

What I would like is that, when a subscription is rejected, a message
is sent to the requesting user, so that the user knows that his
subscription request was rejected. Of course the list owner himself
could send such a message by hand, but I believe it would be more
appropriate to have such a message sent by Sympa.

-- Niklas Matthies

  • Rejecting subscriptions, Niklas Matthies, 03/28/2003