en - Re: [sympa-users] Specializing Reply-To

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Specializing Reply-To
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:52:45 +0200

No there is no way to perform this with Sympa ; all subscribers receive the same version of the message.

Niklas Matthies wrote:

I have a public, newsletter-style announcement list (which only the
list-owner can post messages to), and a private discussion list. The
two lists share a certain amount of subscribers. I would like to set
the announcement list's Reply-To to the discussion list address, so
that announcements can be discussed there, but only for subcribers
of the announcement list that are also subscribers of the discussion
list. For all other subscribers of the announcement list, the Reply-To
should be set to some general contact address (which currently happens
to resolve to the owner of the announcement list, but this could
change in the future). Is there a way to achieve this?

--
Olivier Salaun
Comite Reseau des Universites

  • Specializing Reply-To, Niklas Matthies, 03/30/2003
    • Re: [sympa-users] Specializing Reply-To, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 03/31/2003