en - Web based post control

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Web based post control
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:19:48 -0600

I have scenari written for controlling users who are marked for moderation and as banned.  But it seems as though if the user logs into the site and posts via the web-based interface, the rules don't work...  Also, posts made through the web insterface don't appear in the archives, but are distributed to all to all users - since the user's responses have been containing the original message.  This effect is messing up my ability to limit the interaction of "trouble-some" users on the system....

I am using 3.4.3.1

Eric

  • Web based post control, Eric Sandquist, 03/28/2003