en - Problems with moderation emails

  • From: Stewart James <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Problems with moderation emails
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:34:17 +1100 (EST)

Hi,

I am new to sympa and just getting my head around a problem I am having. I
hope someone knows how to correct it.

I have setup a list that pulls its subcriber information fron an LDAP
server. The lists only suported method is summary.

The list is to be moderated.

Using a test email account I send a message to the new list. I get baclk a
confirmation, I reply to the confirmation, then a moderate message is
delivered to my usual account.

Using the moderate message I hit one of the mailto: links OR cut and paste
intoa new message the command to distribute a message. I get back an email
"Subject: results from your command" Body is says "No command found in
message".

Now the message is release into the archive, BUT, it still shows up as a
message to be moderated. If I send the command a second time, the email is
NOT re-released to the archive, but another mention of the email is in the
summary message.

I just did a quick test with a list that uses sympa's internal subscriber
database and it is going the same thing.

I am running teh latest released sympa on Debian Linux (Woody).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Stewart James