en - Re: Problems with moderation emails

  • From: Stewart James <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Problems with moderation emails
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:51:32 +1100 (EST)

ANd I fixed my own problems I found bug that was similar, but described
differently.

http://listes.cru.fr/mantis/view_bug_page.php?f_id=0000127

Followng the link to:
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/src/Commands.pm.diff?r1=1.82&r2=1.83

I figured out that the changes for the COmmands.pm in 3.4.3.1 is:
my $numsmtp = $list->distribute_msg($msg, $bytes, $file, $is_crypted);
unless (defined($numsmtp)) {

ANd that seems to have fixed it.

Stewart