en - Recent upgrade to 3.4.3.1

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Recent upgrade to 3.4.3.1
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:05:36 -0600

Well, against my better judgement, I upgraded my installation to the latest release...

Problems so far:

When administrating users, I click on the user name and when the edit page comes up, it has my name and no email address....

Also, under 3.4.2, we did a mod that allowed the listowner/listmaster to set a user to moderated or banned status... this mod did not seem to follow through either...  All of my templates and scenerios and robots are under  ..../sympa/etc/

Has anyone else experienced these issues?  Any resolutions?

Eric
IHMS.net
www.messianicgroups.com
www.amazinggroups.com