en - RE: [sympa-users] Recent upgrade to 3.4.3.1

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Recent upgrade to 3.4.3.1
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:23:53 -0600

I have corrected the second issue by re-applying the patch that was given...

The first issue is still there:

on any given list, when managing subscribers, for any subscriber selected(except for myself), I get the same information in the subscriber information screen:

Email: [blank]
Name: [Eric C Sandquist]
Subscribed since: [1048004398]
Last updatel: [1048004398]
Visibility: [noconceal]
Language:[]
Reception:[normal ^]
<Update> <Unsubscriber the User> []Quiet

Eric C Sandquist is the logged in user....  If I select that user, which is the list-owner and list-master, I get the correct information and am able to edit him, but for no other user.... This same situation exists in all lists and all robots....

This situation has only occurred since the upgrade... before this everything edited fine... any ideas?  is there a file I should send to help with diagnostics?

I was using 3.4.2 and upgraded to 3.4.3.1, running apache with mysql....

HELP!!

Eric