en - Re: [sympa-users] "Frame" (title.tpl, list_menu.tpl, menu.tpl)?

  • From: John Douglass <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] "Frame" (title.tpl, list_menu.tpl, menu.tpl)?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:24:58 -0500

Chris,

What I REALLY found helpful is to put a comment in the template file of each .tpl file

At the top: <!-- BEGIN blahblah.tpl -->

At the bottom: <!-- END blahblah.tpl -->

The inclusions become pretty obvious as you can see where each one starts and ends and effects the display of the entire page. Just look at the page source when it displays and you can see what goes where and which file is creating which HTML text.

I noticed that the defaults only some of them have this. It takes a few minutes to doublecheck and really makes doing customization much easier IMHO.

- John Douglass