en - "Frame" (title.tpl, list_menu.tpl, menu.tpl)?

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: "Frame" (title.tpl, list_menu.tpl, menu.tpl)?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:23:45 +0100

Hello guys,
my situation is the following:
Sympa is running at my university.
I am not the person who installed it and who is administering it and it´s
extremely hard to get a hold of this person.
Nevertheless I would like to do a research on how to optimize the
look & feel of www-Sympa for my purposes. For example I would like to modify
the
appearance of the visual frame that appears when you are logged in over www,
which I believe consists of the templates 'title.tpl',
'list_menu.tpl' and 'menu.tpl'.
First question: am I right with that assumption?
Second: are these templates being included in another file, so that modifying
this one file would do the job? Or do I have to modify all three templates?
Is it possible to change color, etc. of what I call the 'frame' at all?
I have read faqs and documentations and everything, but I don´t really find
the
answer.
Greetings,
Chris