en - problem with menu choices after modifying scenarios

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: problem with menu choices after modifying scenarios
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 02:18:00 +0100

We're running Sympa 3.4.2. We modified the "visibility.*" templates, placing
them in the /home/sympa/etc/scenari folder. The sceanrios work, but in the
WWSympa interface for each list, there is a spurious entry "conceal ()". The
entire Visibility menu now looks like this:

conceal ()
visible only to subscribers (default)
visible to everyone (public)
visible only to owners and moderators, not subscribers (secret)

The three scenarios I have in home/sympa/etc/scenari are:

visibility.default visibility.public visibility.secret

The original visibility scenarios have been moved out of the /bin/etc/scenari
folder for safekeeping.

What could be causing the "conceal ()" entry? Any ideas about how to get rid
of it?

many thanks.

best,
jon

Jon Stahl, Program Manager
ONE/Northwest: Online Networking for the Environment
Powering the Voice of the Northwest Environmental Movement

address@concealed | http://www.onenw.org
p: 206.286.1235 | f: 413.702.0213
icq: 16742255 | aim: jondstahl
1080 W Ewing Pl, Suite 301 Seattle, WA 98119

  • problem with menu choices after modifying scenarios, jon, 02/26/2003