en - Re: [sympa-users] How are privileges on list parameters specified?

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Adam Bernstein <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] How are privileges on list parameters specified?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:23:41 +0100

Adam Bernstein wrote:
I'm trying to figure out which parameters are visible only to listmaster
and which to list owners (and priviliged/normal owners), and I'm stuck.
I don't see anything in the hash of list parameters in List.pm that looks
like a "permissions" or "access" control for a given parameter, so where
should I be looking?
http://www.sympa.org/distribution/current/doc/sympa/node14.html
The configuration file is named edit_list.conf

Serge