en - Can't edit users/Send Newsletters

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Can't edit users/Send Newsletters
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:50:15 +0100

Hi,

I'm having no luck finding documentation to help troubleshoot this glitch. I
upgraded Sympa from 3.2.? to 3.4.2 and the upgrade was ok. However, on the
web admin side, when I go to view subscribers the correct total number of
subscribers is displayed, in the left hand column, but no subscribers are
shown in the List Administration Panel->Subscribers screen. I suspect its a
db connection issue, we are using MySQL, but the fact that the total
subscribers numbers correct is a bit puzzling.

Also, I think its related, when I try to post out a message i get two
messages: 'subscriber_not_found' in red followed by 'send_mail : action
succeeded' in grey.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks,
Oscar M.

  • Can't edit users/Send Newsletters, omerida, 01/02/2003