en - Re: [sympa-translation] RE: [sympa-users] Re: Translating without recompiling?

  • From: "Harry Westerman" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Jan Johansson" <address@concealed>, "'Olivier Salaun - CRU'" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-translation] RE: [sympa-users] Re: Translating without recompiling?
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:53:44 +0100

Hello Jan!

I translated sympa in Dutch recently and I am using Debian also. I
downloaded the CVS version of Sympa and translated that into Dutch. Then I
changed my Sympa 3.3.3 (then the current version in Debian unstable) with my
new files and most things worked ok (had to make some changes).

Now I put the Sympa package on Hold with Aptitude when I upgrade my Debian
system, because my changes are in 3.3.6 and Debian Unstable is still at
3.3.5. One day, when 3.3.6 or higher is packaged, I can finally upgrade...

Greetings,
Harry