en - "no subscribers found"

  • From: Fil <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa-Users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: "no subscribers found"
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:30:55 +0100

Strange thing happening to me once again : this is a mailing list créated
from a file of addresses (the file itself is written to disk from a
database, an is fine) ; when sympa receives the 10 first mails or so, it's
OK, I get the moderator's cookie, reply and the mails get sent to the list.

However one message doesn't go through now, and sympa answers "command
unknown" ; in the log file, it shows "no subscribers found". The subscribers
file hasn't changed!

So there's a bug in the error message ; and I don't understand how it does
find the subscribers that it found a bit earlier...

What to do?

-- Fil

  • "no subscribers found", Fil, 11/14/2002