en - include_list bahaviour

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: include_list bahaviour
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 02:01:56 +0100

Hi,

I'm running (ww)sympa on a debian 3.0 system. I'm trying to set up a system
where one mailing list (main_list) will e-mail users on two others
(group_one, group_two).

It seems that one way to do this would be to use the configuration:

main_list/config

user_data_source include
include_list group_one
include_list group_two

Are the subscribers from group_one and group_two included every time an
e-mail is sent, or just when the configuration is changed?

It seems that if I subscribe to group_one, set up 'include_list group_one',
unsubscribe from group_one, I'm still subscribed to main_list. This seems a
bit odd.

Hope someone can clarify.

Mark