en - Immediate subscriber alterations

  • From: John Douglass <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Immediate subscriber alterations
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:56:33 -0500

I have a client that has an application that generates a list of e-mail addresses he wants to send a message to immediately after populating the list. The subscribers to this particular list are very dynamic and I am unsure if the TTL feature is really working. I've set it to 30 minutes and yet it still seems to take an hour (which is unacceptable to him) to update.

Anyone have an advice on how/if I can make a list "super-dynamic"?

- J

  • Immediate subscriber alterations, John Douglass, 10/31/2002