en - RE: [sympa-users] Sendmail.cf question

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Sendmail.cf question
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:23:09 -0600

Hmmmm...  how is this going to work with the makemap and the newaliases?  I copied the postfix_manager.pl to alis_manager.pl in order to get access to the virtual domains..  To my knowledge MAKEMAP and newaliases only work on /etc/aliases and /etc/domainaliases, respectively...

I'm a little confused about how to implement this final configuration...  at least the aliases are being created in /etc/sympa... but I would like to get this automated....

Eric