en - Re: [sympa-users] 3.2.1 digests on Sunday not being sent

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] 3.2.1 digests on Sunday not being sent
  • Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:49:55 +0200

Hi Russ,

Russ Kepler wrote:
I noticed that the digests weren't going out on Sunday so I looked into things, finding and replacing the following to fix it. It turns out that the day of week selection ofr digest sending is using 1..7 range and the localtime() returns 0..6 - this adjusts things for proper operation.

Actually the problem was on the web admin page side ; range is from 0 to 6
.
A patch was released about this :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/src/List.pm.diff?r1=1.246&r2=1.247

Has anyone hacked this to send when the digest hits a particular size as well as on an interval? If not I may be in there to do that as well.
It could be an interesting feature...

But this would lead to make 'digest' list parameter a paragraph :

digest
date 12:30 2,6
size 456

--