en - 3.2.1 digests on Sunday not being sent

  • From: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: 3.2.1 digests on Sunday not being sent
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 16:19:15 -0600

I noticed that the digests weren't going out on Sunday so I looked into
things, finding and replacing the following to fix it. It turns out that the
day of week selection ofr digest sending is using 1..7 range and the
localtime() returns 0..6 - this adjusts things for proper operation.

3821c3861
< my $today = $now[6]; # current day
---
> my $today = $now[6] + 1; # current day

Has anyone hacked this to send when the digest hits a particular size as well
as on an interval? If not I may be in there to do that as well.