en - Re-2: [sympa-fr] No such list

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>, <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re-2: [sympa-fr] No such list
  • Date: 19 Aug 2002 12:55:55 UT

Hi Adam,

thanks for you mail, I have found the error. It was not what i thought first.

I set up (all along the documentation) another server with sympa and yet I've
got the same error. I made myself the sympa user and there was it, wwsympa
has created the list folder under ~sympa/expl/ as user root, so that sympa
wasn't even allowed to look into them. After changing the owner of the folder
to sympa all running well.

Do you have a hint to solve the problem.

I use sympa 3.3.5, wwsympa is running with setuid (with the index.cgi
described in sympa-doc under 5.2.1).

Thanks in advance

Thomas