en - 12 instances of wwsympa.fcgi with fastcgi

  • From: "Eric Sandquist" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: 12 instances of wwsympa.fcgi with fastcgi
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 17:23:53 -0500

I have a strange issue comming up....

I have noticed 10 instances of wwsympa.fcgi loaded with fastcgi under the
user/group sympa.sympa
Also 2 instances under nobody.nobody

I have not published this service yet... (since I am still having difficulty
with automating the alias generation due to permissions errors)

No one else is accessing it, other than myself...

My httpd.conf has this in it:

AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi .fpl
FastCgiWrapper /usr/local/bin/suexec
FastCgiServer /www/sympa/cgi/wwsympa.fcgi -processes 2

<virtualhost list.messianicgroups.com>
ServerName list.messianicgroups.com
DocumentRoot /www/sympa
User sympa
Group sympa
<Location /wws>
SetHandler fastcgi-script
</Location>
ScriptAlias /wws /www/sympa/cgi/wwsympa.fcgi
</virtualhost>

<virtualhost mail.nazarene.net>
ServerName mail.nazarene.net
DocumentRoot /www/sympa
User sympa
Group sympa
<Location /wws>
SetHandler fastcgi-script
</Location>
ScriptAlias /wws /www/sympa/cgi/wwsympa.fcgi
</virtualhost>

Have I not done this correctly?

Eric