en - Sympa 3.2.1 on Mandrake

  • From: Russ Kepler <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Sympa 3.2.1 on Mandrake
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:11:32 -0600

I've installed Sympa 3.2.1 (from the cooker rpms) on my Mandrake 8.2 system,
and am having some interesting problems. I'd like this to run under my
regular Apache 1.3 server, so was using VirtualHosts in the Apache
configuration. In that config it will run code as suexec so the list
management will run as user sympa - but the problem I'm encountering is that
going through ScriptAlias fails by generating non-working commands (that
suexec won't run).

Is anyone running this sort of configuration anywhere?