en - Re: RE: [sympa-users] host/domain in List-Id: and virtual host

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: RE: [sympa-users] host/domain in List-Id: and virtual host
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:29:01 +0200

>[...]
>Meanwhile, has anybody successfully installed multiple copies of Sympa
>on one server to provide true virtual domains (the only way to allow the
>same list name to exist in multiple virtual domains)? Or has anybody
>successfully hacked the Sympa code to do this within one Sympa install,
>which would be even better?

I am looking for a mailing list solution, where my 'virtual domain admins'
are able to create their mailinglists on the fly by themself... (and are
able to use the same name (as the sympa user above wishes too))

When I understand the doc this isn't possible right now!?
(Chapter 12.1.1 Who can create lists)

Is anyone working on this or is willing to do this?

Regards,
++ralph