en - Re: [sympa-users] virtual robots

  • From: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] virtual robots
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 01:28:30 +0200 (CEST)

I have a somewhat question...

About virtual robots and virtual subsystem with sympa. Is there any plans
to make this really virtual : eg no config files for the robots, lists
etc... in a LDAP or SQL server...

the idea for me is to make a centralized cluster of sympa server for lots
of ml hosted by a external ldap subsystem...

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
For mail address, please check header of this mails. Spams are not accepted.