en - virtual robots

  • From: Ed Colmar <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: virtual robots
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 05:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

My sympa install is working great, servig off a few lists with no
problems.

Now I've got another domain that I want to have a list on, so I've
attempted to make the virtual robot functionality work, but I haven't had
any luck so far.

I've got this in my /var/lib/sympa/etc/starrave.org/robot.conf

## Name of the host for Sympa
host starrave.org

## Listmaster
listmaster address@concealed

## WWSympa root URL
wwsympa_url http://www.starrave.org/wws

## Cookie used to generate MD5 authentication keys
cookie 3031084761

I also put a folder in sympa/expl for the new list "starrave-users"

So I can subscribe and everything, but it is coming from my old domain
"greengraphics"

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any clues.

-ed-

--
Green Graphics ::: Print and Web Design ::: 510.923.0000