en - test multipart/related

  • From: Serge <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: test multipart/related
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:54:46 +0100

Title: Multipart/related

This is multipart/related

This way I can send html including images in a single message, it is well supported by most mail user agent. I have composed this message using emacs :-) I think it is easy to develop some automatic tool to submit message for a newsletter but not so easy for a discussion group.

Unfortunitly, I could not find a way to send a few html documents with links from one to the others. This is doesn't work with most browser.

  • test multipart/related, Serge, 03/26/2002