en - problem with suexec

  • From: "Janez Dovc" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: problem with suexec
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 02:40:43 +0100

Hello,
I am trying almost few days now to configure wwwsympa to work properly. But
still without success. My problem is, that suexec mechanisem is not working
properly so script tries to write as user nobody and not as user sympa. Here
are my config directives from httpd.conf:
#Sympa
<VirtualHost *>
ServerName lists.cosylab.com
DocumentRoot /www/sympa
FastCgiServer /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi -processes 2
<Location /wws>
SetHandler fastcgi-script
</Location>
User sympa
Group sympa
ScriptAlias /wws /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa.fcgi
</VirtualHost>

Also suexec wrapper seems to work ok - no error in log files.
What is wrong, I read almost all suexec apache, fastcgi and of course sympa
documentation, but I didnt find the solution. I am shure, that installation
of wwwsympa is pretty simple, so, what did I miss.

Please, help me.

Janez

  • problem with suexec, Janez Dovc, 03/27/2002