en - Re: [sympa-users] Problem with display of initial page of virtual robot

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Vladimir Strezhnev <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Problem with display of initial page of virtual robot
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:37:43 +0100

Hi Vladimir,

Vladimir Strezhnev wrote:

> Our sympa (3.3.4b) is configured with one virtual robot.
> [...]
> It seems like everithing works fine with one exception:
> The default splash-page displayed initially by wwsympa.fcgi (or by
> "home" button) does not appear on virtual robot's page. Instead,
> http://maillist.[our.domain]/wws displays the usual menu with ":unknown
> action" line.
> The corresponding log entry is:
> Mar 13 10:28:57 listserv wwsympa[30011]: ... unknown action /
> var/sympa/expl/maillist.[our.domain]
> [...]
> I understand that this is something due to misconfiguration but I
> could not find any visible errors in sympa.conf, wwsympa.conf and
> corresponding robot.conf.

Obviously you have set an incorrect value for 'default_home' parameter
in your robot.conf. As told in sympa documentation :

5.3.9 default_home

(Default value: home)
Organization of the WWSympa home page. If you have only a few lists,
the
default value `home' (presenting a list of lists organized by topic)
should be
replaced by `lists' (a simple alphabetical list of lists).

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités