en - need consulting for wws

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: need consulting for wws
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:20:37 +0100

Im looking to find someone to do a full install and configure sympa
on a new install of redhat 7.2.
looking for someone who is very familiar with sympa.
will be using apache, mysql, sendmail, fastcgi
this will be a fresh install on a system that most likely does not have
all the required modules etc installed. and they will need to be added.
my lists also will be based on a monthly fee subscription service, I have
someone
who can write the billing module and add it to sympa and a field to mysql,
will
need to sympa to verify status on login. there will only be 1 type of list
option, not the multiple types as default, currently have a web developer
working on the templates, this will be based on english only for now.
the person will also need to be avail for about 3 months after it is live
for " just in case " type issues. if you are interested please e-mail me
with the amount you would charge for a project like this, expect the 3 month
after
to be done on an hourly rate on an as needed basis. The list server is
expected to
have over 3,500 lists and 500,000+ subscribers
the hardware is
dual AMD MP 1800
2gb memory
40gb mirrored for os
240gb mirrored for list archive

Thanx
Tommy
address@concealed

  • need consulting for wws, tommy, 03/14/2002