en - task_manager

  • From: Sven Bandt <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: task_manager
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 17:14:22 +0100 (MET)

hi all,

I installed sympa for the first time and it´s working pretty good;-)

But one point I can´t find in documentation.

Maybe You can help me.

Is it possible to create an own task via the sympa task_manager.
I only saw something like remind.*.task, expire.*.task...

But I think it is also possible to create an own task.
I need to built a list- or globaltask, which is sending a template
in a given period.

For example every Monday sympa sends a FAQ to all subscribers.

Do You have an idea, how to create this?

Thanks for little hints

cheers
Sven