en - Injecting archives into mhonarc system managed by wwsympa ?

  • From: Xavier Beaudouin <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Injecting archives into mhonarc system managed by wwsympa ?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:18:12 +0100 (CET)

Hello there,

I've upgraded recently to sympa 3.3.3 and I was not able to find the right
way to inject sympa archive (and/or mbox format archives) into mhonarc
handled by wwsympa...

Does anybody has a little docuementation about that specific problem ?

Thanks again,
/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
For mail address, please check header of this mails. Spams are not accepted.

  • Injecting archives into mhonarc system managed by wwsympa ?, Xavier Beaudouin, 02/07/2002