en - next release in december 2001 (Attachments, Moderator)

  • From: Aumont <address@concealed>
  • To: Claus Atzenbeck <address@concealed>
  • Subject: next release in december 2001 (Attachments, Moderator)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 10:43:45 +0200

Claus Atzenbeck wrote:

> Is it possible to tell Sympa not to bounce attachments to a list?

Not yet. It will be part of next release (3.3 or 4.0 ?). This version will
include a lot of new features mainly related to bounces management and LDAP.
We plans to release it in December 2001.

The features your are asking for will be a new user reception option named
"urlize". Subscribers using this option will received
messages without attachement but with a link to a document stored by Sympa.
The options "text" | "html" are related to multipart/altertive message. It
allow to receive only one of the text/html or text/plain alternative of
messages. Thoses options will be availible using CVS version in a few days
(cvs version will announced in Sympa home page and Sympa-dev ml).

> Is it possible to configure the list the way that the sender (who is
> not owner) gets a message back saying "You are not allowed to write to
> the list..."

Ues, use "send newsletter".

Serge Aumont

Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex +33 2 998 471 47

  • Attachments, Moderator, Claus Atzenbeck, 06/11/2001
    • next release in december 2001 (Attachments, Moderator), Aumont, 06/11/2001