en - reject.tpl again

  • From: Paul Wisén <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: reject.tpl again
  • Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 20:57:58 +0200 (CEST)

ok I admit it.. I am stuped.. ;)
But I'm also very exited ower this mailing list deamon..

Looks like I was in a bit of a hurry there.
The message I get back when I am trying to send a mail to a list who witch
I am not a subscriber of has the subject "Your message to bredband has
been rejected"

the default reject.tpl file though has "Subject: Your message has been
rejected." and by that can't be the same one.

So.. where do I change those things ? or am I totally out there... ? ;)

the same thing when someone new is subscribing to a list.
the welcome.tpl is beeing run and everything looks really nice.
exept for the subject. I know there is a way to customice that to...
[subject: foo] or how do I do that...

regards
/ Paul