en - Re: ldap query

  • From: Justin Wood <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: ldap query
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 16:29:38 -0100

Olivier Salaun - CRU wrote:

> Justin Wood wrote :
> > > What filter did you use ?
> > > What behavour would you expect from Sympa ?
> >
> > I set up a separate entry like
> > "cn=listname,ou=Sympa,dc=focal-net,dc=com". This I setup as a
> > mailinglist objectclass, and just added a couple members that I wanted
> > on my list.
>
> I didn't know this objectclass. Is it part of standard LDAP, or is it
> an implementation ?

Sorry. I'm getting lazy. I actually used the rfc822MailGroup
objectclass. I found 3 that I thought might be useable, the other two
being mailGroup and maillist. I'm not an LDAP expert, so I just chose
one.

> What does this objectclass look like ?

rfc822MailGroup just has mail for the attributes. As I said, it works,
but sympa just takes the first one :(

-Justin.

> --
> Olivier

Justin Wood email: address@concealed
Ingénieur Système tél: +33 (0)1.42.81.80.80
address@concealed http://www.focal-net.com