en - Queue order

  • From: Fernando Papa <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Queue order
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 13:02:23 -0300

Hi!
I have a problem with the order of the queue. For example, I post 2
messages to 2 different lists (named "tech" and "week"). The simpa start
to send the message to the subscribers of the first list ("tech"), and
finish 2 hours later. When the simpa is sending "tech", I post another
message to another list called "announce"... when the simpa finish with
"tech" list, don't start "week" list, start to send list "announce" and
later list "week"...
Why? What is the order of the queue? alphabetic order? Somebody know why
sympa take the queue in alphabetic order? And what I need to do to
change the alphabetical order to "date" order?
Thanks...

--
Fernando O. Papa

  • Queue order, Fernando Papa, 08/04/2000