en - Re: List with suscription managed by owner

  • From: "Jorge Andres Brugger" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: List with suscription managed by owner
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:32:24 -0300

Thanks.

I used the sample config files for list configuration. This files does not
include the "add" and "del" parameters, then i had that problem. I used the
newlist script and all runs good now :)
Maybe you can edit the sample files, then other people wont have my problems.

Thanks again.

*********** SEPARADOR DE RESPUESTA ***********

--
Jorge Andrés Brugger
Departamento de Sistemas - Facultad de Ingeniería