en - Re: List with suscription managed by owner

  • From: "Jorge Andres Brugger" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: List with suscription managed by owner
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:14:23 -0300

Sorry ... It's me one more time :)

address@concealed is the owner of the list prueba. Below is a typical
message from this account:

Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:44:54 -0300
From: "Departamento de Sistemas" <address@concealed>
To: address@concealed
Subject: Test
Just Testing

If I send _from_ this account a message to simpa like "sub prueba
address@concealed", I receive from sympa another message saying I'm not
authorized to add suscriber to list prueba ... I don't know what to do now
... If you still want to help me, just tell me what info you need and I'll
send back ...
(Via WWS doesn't work either, same problem)

Now the /home/sympa/expl/prueba/config file is (from samples):

## List template for an intranet usage (no visibility from the outside)

subject Sample provided for an intranet list

## Not listed with LIST command
visibility conceal

send private

## list archived weekly access restricted to subscribers.
archive
period week
access private

reply_to list

## Subscription need approval of the owner
subscribe owner

## Unsubscription is free, owner is notified
unsubscribe open,notify

## Owners ONLY have access to the list subscribers
review owner

## Default for new subscribers is digest mode and visibility conceal
default_user_options
reception digest
visibility conceal

## The owners
owner
email address@concealed

Thanks, again ...

*********** SEPARADOR DE RESPUESTA ***********

--
Jorge Andrés Brugger
Departamento de Sistemas - Facultad de Ingeniería