en - Qmail

  • From: Keith Willis <address@concealed>
  • To: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Qmail
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:35:15 -0600

Thanks...

I thought the same thing, but the command line sendmail commands all worked fine. I ended up downloading and recompiling sympa last night. It seems the RPM was flawed or something. Anyway....after restarting sympa after recompiling, it worked great!

Anyway, for those of you using Qmail, I just wanted to point out that leaving the defaults as /usr/sbin/sendmail is fine for Qmail. Qmail uses qmail-inject which works just like sendmail.

So, if for some reason you don't have a /usr/sbin/sendmail link, then you can use qmail-inject.

Thanks for the feedback, but a fresh re-compile of the new version seemed to do that trick!

Thanks again......

--Keith