en - Re: Welcome to list sympa-users

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Keith Willis <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Welcome to list sympa-users
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:33:14 +0100

> But, when I send a message to the list, it doesn't get emailed to all of
> the other users on the list. Only gets logged to the archive. I have
> included my base list config below, and the privs of my spool directory.

If the mail is added to one of web archive or batch email archive, the
problem isn't in the list configuration but in the relation from Sympa
to Qmail. First check the "sendmail" parameter in /etc/sympa.conf.
If it seems OK, run "sympa.pl -m" in order to make sympa logging
SMTP usage. Just try to pick one command line in the log and try to execute
it in a basic shell (logged as user sympa).

Regards
Serge Aumont