en - Problems with queuebounce?

  • From: Josep Roman <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Problems with queuebounce?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 09:54:36 +0100

Hi there,

I've just installed sympa 2.5 and I'd like to test the bouncing mechanism.

So, I modified one entry in my /etc/aliases table as following:
mylist-owner: "|/var/sympa/bin/bouncequeue mylist"

I added a fake user to my list and whenever I send a mail to mylist,
bouncequeue gets exec'd but the mail remains always in queue with the
Deferred flag set.

What can produce this strange behaviour. (I'm running sympa on Solaris 7)
Any ideas/suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

Regards,

josep Román