en - Re: Problems with queuebounce?

  • From: Dominique ROUSSEAU <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: Problems with queuebounce?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:12:14 +0100

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 09:54:36AM +0100, Josep Roman wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've just installed sympa 2.5 and I'd like to test the bouncing mechanism.
>
> So, I modified one entry in my /etc/aliases table as following:
> mylist-owner: "|/var/sympa/bin/bouncequeue mylist"
>
> I added a fake user to my list and whenever I send a mail to mylist,
> bouncequeue gets exec'd but the mail remains always in queue with the
> Deferred flag set.
>
> What can produce this strange behaviour. (I'm running sympa on Solaris 7)
> Any ideas/suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Dis you crete the directory for bounce to be spooled ?
And did you add the setting in sympa.conf to spcify where it is ?

it's the queuebounce parameter in sympa.conf (look in the documentation
to find how to define it)

This is how I solved a similar problem ;)

--
Dominique Rousseau <address@concealed>
Neuronnexion - http://www.neuronnexion.com