en - Re: wwsympa proble

  • From: Dominique ROUSSEAU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: wwsympa proble
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:31:15 +0100

On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 05:43:34PM +0100, Piotr Kuciel wrote:
> Hello again,
> I resolved some problems with Mysql (thanks Dominique Rousseau :-)).
> 1. Now, I'm trying build wwsympa interface and I have a half of success. In
> local browser on linux server wwsympa seems to be properly installed
> (localhost/wws), but if I typed url (http://host.domain/wws) on any other
> comp I can see blank screen with line and copyright anchor to wwsympa site
> only.

This is another one I ran into :o)
It seems to be caused by a bug in the way wwsympa tries to guess your
language.
I had my netscape set up with Fr_FR, Fr,En dfined as languages to use
(Edit/Preferences/Navigator/Language)

The Fr_FR didn't go well with sympa :)
I had to go for Fr,En. If you have set some language preferences up, try
to remove it and go with just plain English, it may work the thing out
;)

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau <address@concealed>
Neuronnexion - http://www.neuronnexion.com

  • wwsympa proble, Piotr Kuciel, 02/07/2000
    • Re: wwsympa proble, Dominique ROUSSEAU, 02/07/2000