en - wwsympa proble

  • From: "Piotr Kuciel" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: wwsympa proble
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 17:43:34 +0100

Hello again,
I resolved some problems with Mysql (thanks Dominique Rousseau :-)).
1. Now, I'm trying build wwsympa interface and I have a half of success. In
local browser on linux server wwsympa seems to be properly installed
(localhost/wws), but if I typed url (http://host.domain/wws) on any other
comp I can see blank screen with line and copyright anchor to wwsympa site
only.
2. Enybody had a problem with fastcgi installation? If I tried to start
httpd I have error: "Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_fastcgi.so into
server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_fastcgi.so: undefined symbol:
ap_os_is_path_absolute"
I'v tryied to find some solutions on fastcgi and apache sites but :-((

Thanks...
--------
Piotr Kuciel
address@concealed

  • wwsympa proble, Piotr Kuciel, 02/07/2000