en - Re: sympa wont use mysql

  • From: Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites <address@concealed>
  • To: Daniel Önnerby <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: sympa wont use mysql
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 15:47:59 +0100

> Sympa works fine with the default sympa.conf and config for the lists,
> but I want to use mysql instead of the submiters-file. All the
> db_type,db_name etc in sympa.conf are correct and
> "user_data_course database" in config is set.

Probably itis not set correctly : the key word is "user_data_source" not
"user_data_course". Take care that the line "user_data_source database"
is a perl paragraph, it's to say it MUST be sperated from previous and
next paragraph by an empty line (line with spaces or tab are not empty
line). In case this parameter is nor recognized, sympa apply the default
(witch is not database for backward compatibility).

Serge Aumont

  • sympa wont use mysql, Daniel Önnerby, 12/02/1999
    • Re: sympa wont use mysql, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des Universites, 12/06/1999