en - Re: Sympa: need help getting Sympa to run

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: Craig Carey <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Sympa: need help getting Sympa to run
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:20:21 +0200

> I just installed Sympa into ns1.strongnet.co.nz.
>
> The program sympa.pl doesn't do anything much except
> return messages sent to it. It does not alter messages
> it receives.

This is normal behaviour for -request and -owner messages which are sent
asis to owners of the list. Commands must be addressed to
address@concealed.

> What's wrong with the configuration or Sympa?.
> [...]
> 938469311 [smtpto] Msg from
> address@concealed@ns1.strongnet.co.nz, 0 rcpts
> ## Effective address will be $EMAIL@$HOST <======== !!!!!!!!!!!
> email address@concealed

Here is the problem : email parameter should be "sympa" !!

Aren't you an ex-Smartlist user (-request) ?

Olivier Salaün

  • Re: Sympa: need help getting Sympa to run, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 09/28/1999