devel - Re: [sympa-developpers] Should we take the ownership of MHonArc? (or fork it)

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-developpers] Should we take the ownership of MHonArc? (or fork it)
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 12:08:31 +0100

I would say "one of the community". I looks like how it is done in CPAN, anyway. I did not spot any ownership which was due to a community.

On 18/12/2019 11:49, Luc Didry wrote:
mercredi 18 décembre 2019, 11:41:36 CET Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
Yes, we should ask for the ownership of the module. If that fails, we
can do a fork.
Should we use a shared account (i.e. "Sympa community") for that or
the account of one of the community?

--
"Mieux vaut viser la perfection et la rater que viser la médiocrité et
l'atteindre."