devel - [sympa-developpers] I'll work on Sympa every friday

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Luc Didry <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-developpers] I'll work on Sympa every friday
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:25:28 +0200

Hello,

Starting this week, my employer, Framasoft[1] gives me a day per week
to work on Sympa. It will be the friday.

I'll start hacking on the issues I opened[2] but feel free to suggest
me other issues.

As I'm the sysAdmin of Framasoft, there ineluctably will be some
fridays where I'll not work on Sympa (you know, friday's production
incidents, so common), but most of my fryday will be for Sympa.

Regards,

[1] https://framasoft.org/en/
[2] https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/created_by/ldidry
--
Luc
"La route est longue, mais la voie est libre…" https://framasoft.org

Framasoft ne vit que par vos dons (déductibles des impôts). Merci d'avance
pour votre soutien https://soutenir.framasoft.org